Monday, August 22, 2011

Beastmaster? Not really.

Okay, so it's been a couple of days since the foxes started patronizing my porch for their lunch.  There's two of them, a boy and a girl.  The girl has a notch taken out of her ear, like something bit her and didn't want to let go.  The boy is intact, but a little more trusting, I think.  He actually walked up and let me pet him.  I was stunned.  he ran the hell away with the girl fox immediately after, but still.  I got to pet him.  It was so awesome. I could comment on urban encroachment and animals not being afraid of people and blah blah blah.  But I don't care because I got to pet a fox, which is my favorite animal ever. 

Sleep weirdness hasn't occurred lately, unless you count the lack of sleep as weird.  Which I don't, really.  Not any more.  Although I did wake up feeling pain, and I noticed there were some scratches on my back in the mirror.  I must have accidentally brushed up against some fixtures at work, I guess.  I've done that before.  I swear that store is bloodthirsty. Or I'm abusing myself in my sleep, but even though I'm flexible enough to reach my back I doubt I'd be doing that to myself while unconscious.  At least I hope not.  They weren't deep enough to really warrant concern, and I heal pretty quick anyway. 

Makes me happy I never remember my dreams, either.  I'm sure that would make this blog a hell of a lot more entertaining, but every time I wake up I got nothing.  Maybe if I remember anything I'll post it.  Turn this into an insomnia/dream journal blog, like there aren't enough of those on the internet.

Anyway, I'm tired enough to try sleeping now.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment