Friday, October 7, 2011

I hate you, internet.

Mainly because it gave me what I wanted.  I found it.  The thing that's been stalking me.  Descriptions of it, anyway.  It even has a name, wabonan was right.  I ignored him, even deleted his comments because I thought he was harassing me.  It is the Rake. 

The Rake. 

That's it, right there.  I don't know how much of this is true, but the descriptions are too accurate for my liking.  I found a handful of blogs, too.  One with some incredibly disturbing audio, one that seems to just unhinge near the end over a dog, and another that was just so surreal I couldn't even take it seriously.  This is for sure the thing that was in my room, and in the hospital, and the reason I've been waking up bloody.  I even showed my brother this stuff, he has no clue what I'm talking about.  I don't know how to convince him without coming off as a crazy person.  It's not like I can call the police about the monster under my bed, either. 

I feel incredibly hopeless, and don't even know what to do, other than sleep with a knife under my pillow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment